Song Choice of the Month: So Unique Entertainment


 J.I.D. 

then u gotta new job tell me how that shit workin out, heard u doing pretty good yeah, people talk word of mouth, wasn’t round when u had the dirty house now they won’t leave when u kick em out, these type of people can’t stick around , only down when it’s liquor round or the spliff around, that’s why I don’t fuck with niggaz now, well I fuck with all my niggaz you know the difference, u been living with tunnel vision. You and all your friends are like wonder women, Wonder Woman. Working for it, if you ever wanted something. Searching for a purpose I see what you want. The difference in how you be using your gifts in the midst of the Shit that you dealing with really specific, u pay attention , panoramic u got the vision like a ferdelance u attack and u kill it, sinkin your teeth with the venom, kinda like me with instrumentals or the pen or the pencil or off the temple, pimpin since been pimpin keep it sensible, since u winning your an object of ridicule objects appearing closing than u ready for, obviously u don’t know what’s a head but that’s the reason you can work til u dead

News:

Comments