2017 "Year of Music"

Lets have the semi-old thing back. Stay tuned for my music, Destiny Watson, dropping soon enough. The project will be called "Release Me" and I can not wait to let you all experience my musical side. The new wave of music has been nice, but I can see artists starting to bring back the music from the past. There are many names to look for and here are some: Stefon4U - He will be playing Puff Daddy in the Tupac biopic #AllEyezOnMe. Stefon Washington is writing for artists of all genres and performs himself. Vibe has interviewed him along with many other media sources. Check out No Emotions Prod. by Noo$e Musik. Body Rock is a personal favorite!
 Bezz Believe-
BWA's newest artist; Kevin Gates & OG Boobie Black true to his craft and has worked his ass off to get to where he is now. 




Medicci Row: Gi_Medicci -
An artist who's flow and creativity is loved by myself because of the sound. Gi is a great addition to the music industry and I can not wait until all of his music drops for the world to hear. (Ayee Womaannn!)
https://soundcloud.com/gi_medicci


@Aniyagary-
Houston bred! Aniya's voice is everything and her EP is out now! 

Comments