Marcellus Juvann

[WARNING: Graphic Content preferably for 21 and overcrowd please] I'm going to start putting on here if the content is graphic and may need to only be seen by a particular audience of people depending on where you are from, your upbringing, and just life period. We all go through different things and have different ways of handling stuff but I feel that suicide is the way we should not go if we were to be able to prevent it within life. Life can be hard and stressfield but there are ways to cope instead of having to lose a life in some form. Lets continue to spread love and be family oriented in order to help better society in a way. My opinions and I would love your comments. Marcellus Juvann - DO THE RIGHT THING by NewCameraCrew I had a back story for the video and artist and will try to obtain it again so you all can have a sense of where Marcellus comes from. :)

Comments